Monday, April 27, 2015

ReadingMyLibrary Week 4 Update


So have to admit I hadn't been doing a very good job at reading library books this month, until this past weekend when I took part in the Dewey 24 Hour Read a Thon and was able to finish 5 books, all of which were library books!

So the topic of the week is to talk about how often I visit the library. I happen to have 3 different library systems all within about 30 min. from my house, and I utilize all of them, just some more then others. I probably go to an actual library once or twice a month, but I use the library way more often because I'm kind of addicted with getting kindle books from overdrive from 2 of the branches. 

Books finished for challenge:
1. Hold Me Closer by David Levithan (currently $12.78)
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Last Gleaming (currently $10.49)
3. Afterlife with Archie: Escape from Riverdale (currently $14.66)
4. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (currently $9.18)
5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (currently $7.99)

Money Saved:  $55.10





No comments:

Post a Comment