Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey End of Event Meme

End of Event Meme:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Letting myself sleep in (after doing my opening post) was really beneficial, so I didn't struggle at all.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I once again really enjoyed continuing my Harry Potter reread, an easy and exciting series to keep you entertained.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope :)
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think it was all fine.
  5. How many books did you read? I was able to start and finish 3, and finish 2 I was already reading!
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Last Gleaming by Joss Whedon, Afterlife with Archie by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? I really enjoyed Afterlife with Archie and finishing my rereads of Angus and Harry Potter
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Buffy the Vampire Slayer unfortunately 
  9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will definitely be participating again, although probably just as a reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment