Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey 24 Hour Read a Thon

(My kindle book "tower", will post actual book tower later)


Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? 

California, where its actually sprinkling a bit!!


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I've been wanting to reread the Harry Potter series for years, and finally started the first one last RAT and it just made my whole day better, so I'm most looking forward to continuing the 2nd book. Also might throw in the 2nd Veronica Mars book at some point today which I'm sure would be another highlight!


3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Have to admit I didn't plan this part as well as I have the past 2 RATs, but have some yummy poppy seed muffins calling my name, a veggie tray and an unopened shipment from Nature Box. Also a lot of coffee!


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I didn't really plan on having a book plan this time, and yet have somehow ended up with my biggest list of possible choices yet. Also I'm really excited that I've finally hit one of these when I'm in a reading groove and hoping that might help me out some!

Possible book choices for today:

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (reread)

Veronica Mars: Mr Kiss and Tell

Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief

Designs on You

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 book 8

Afterlife with Archie

Hole Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (reread)

random audio


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I've already blown my first plan, which was to actually try and wake up a little later then the start time (not sleeping well the night before has become an annoying tradition for this), but other then that I really liked my strategy from Oct which was to read when I could, and break out audio books when my eyes needed a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment