Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey 24 RAT



1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
California :)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I didn't create a stack because whoa reading slump ("stack" above if a very small sample of potential books), but I'd like to maybe read a few graphics I have picked out. 

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Red vines 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
In keeping with read a thon tradition I didn't sleep well last night, but I'm pretty ok with the fact that I slept in. 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I don't really have a clear cut plan? I figured since reading has been difficult lately I'd just let myself grab whatever sounded good at the time, even if that means flitting around more then usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment