Sunday, August 2, 2015

Booktubeathon TBR

I'm taking part in my first booktubeathon, my TBR is a little scattered but here are some of my options for the week :) 

1. Read a book with blue on the cover - 
I'm either going to be finishing up Two Boys Kissing or rereading On the Brightside, I'm now the Girlfriend of a Sex a God.
2. Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name - 
The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer, I've made the mistake of forgetting to include an audiobook in the last 2 read a thons I've done, and only have about 6 1/2 hours left in this one.
3. Read someone else’s favorite book - 
Amy and Rogers Epic Detour
4. Read the last book you acquired - 
Nimona/Saga Vol.1
5. Finish a book without letting go of it - 
The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances 
6. Read a book you really want to read - 
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson book 3)
7. Read seven books - 
Nimona/Saga Vol.1

No comments:

Post a Comment