Sunday, April 27, 2014

Read-a-thon Wrap-Up!

"Oh did you want to use this blanket to?"



Which hour was most daunting for you?
During hour 4 I had to take a little nap because I had woken up way before I needed to, but around midnight (which was hour 20?) I always struggle a little so that was probably my hardest besides the 24th hour. 

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I'm really glad I read a post that reminded me about graphic novels, they really helped keep me engaged since my finished book total was going up, also the book I finished with was the one I was looking forward to the most and that really helped keep me motivated especially since it was a mystery (Veronica Mars).

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I don't really have anything to base anything on since this was my first read-a-thon, but I thought it was all great. 

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I really enjoyed reading the cohosts posts and seeing the new videos for the hour, especially towards the end where I was getting a little tired. 

How many books did you read?
I finished 3 book, and made progress on another. 

What were the names of the books you read?
Finished
Buffy the Vampire Slayer S.8 Vol.2 - No Future for You
Buffy the Vampire Slayer S.8 Vol.3 - Wolves at the Gate
Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson book 4) by Patricia Briggs
Made Progress
Veronica Mars: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line

Which book did you enjoy most?
Definitely Veronica Mars, I've been wanting to read it since it was announced, so I will definitely be finishing that up in the next few days. 

Which did you enjoy least?
I enjoyed all the books I read, but I have been trying to read Bone Crossed for a few months and was having a hard time getting into it, which I finally did yesterday just not as much as I've liked the rest of the series. 

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I definitely want to participate again, hopefully in October but if not definitely next April again. I think I will just stick to reader for now, but maybe try being a cheerleader at some point in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment