1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Central Coast, California, where I didn't plan on being up for the start of this but I'm up anyways so figured I'd get started and maybe just take a nap sooner then planned.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Definitely reading/finishing up the first book in the Veronica Mars series, this is my all time favorite t.v. show and just haven't had a chance to really sit down with the book yet.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I went pretty basic with the snacks, but I always look forward to chips and onion dip. Also the apple cinnamon muffin and first cup of coffee I'm about to have.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I've been able to rope my mom into also doing today's read-a-thon (Stephanie) so I will have a buddy all day today (well and also my cat who I'm sure will go back and forth between laps all day). I'm super coffee addicted on a normal day so will probably consume an unhealthy amount through the course of the day today.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This will be my first read-a-thon and I'm really just looking forward to getting some (hopefully) major reading in. I don't always focus very well so having a reason to sit and read all day should really help.